FFF New Join Requirements and amazing resources!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Hmm I just noticed the join requirements changed recently. I assume anyone who was still in the network before the change is grandfathered in? Youtube says my channel is still in despite being at 2400 subscribers and about 11,000 views per month. Hope that doesn't mean I am at risk of losing my status as a partner. Been here for 5 years would hate to lose it now.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hmm I just noticed the join requirements changed recently. I assume anyone who was still in the network before the change is grandfathered in? Youtube says my channel is still in despite being at 2400 subscribers and about 11,000 views per month. Hope that doesn't mean I am at risk of losing my status as a partner. Been here for 5 years would hate to lose it now.
If everything is going normal as usual for your channel then I’d presume you’re safe... for now. Freedom does quite a lot to help its partners stay informed on how to avoid being YPP-suspended, so if you follow the YouTube guidelines and tips from Papa George and Nold then you should be good.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

Just checked, this is only for new partners joining, you are all good :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So.....I'm a Freedon member....or am I not anymore? My channel is tiny, I will NEVER reach 100,000 views per month lol. Does that mean I'm now "kicked out" as it were? :(
You can still use the Freedom! Music, Forum and Discord services, you'll just not be able to partner on YouTube and monetize through Freedom! anymore.

sacramento

New User
Jun 8, 2019
Manaos brasil
YouTube
Mi estatus de cuenta está igual pero me imagino que es porque aún no es paneando puede que sea que tengas que esperar aque llegues a los requisitos que pide youtube para poder asociarla a freedom...mi primera cuenta no llega aya más freedom me panea es cuenta más la nueva no lo estáhaciendo