Community My name is Gaetano Formicola Fai Da Te - I hope to grow together with all of you

Gaetano Formicola

Rising User
May 25, 2020
YouTube
Hi everyone, my name is Gaetano Formicola and I have always been obsessed with disassembling objects and programming computers to understand how they work, and for years I have also tried to do it yourself.
I have recently dedicated myself to you too, making available through videos all that I have learned over the years, from techniques to working methods.
In my channel I will try to publish videos ranging from IT to DIY with the creation of particular objects, I will also deal with Retro Games ranging from simple playing them to their construction and how to emulate them on various platforms such as computer phones and raspberry.
Furthermore, if you have questions or requests of various types, you can write to me through my social pages that you will find in the channel.
If you like JOIN THE CHANNEL, ACTIVATE THE BELL, and leave a nice LIKE. GOOD VISION

I thank you in advance for your interest in my work.

ITALIANO
Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo Gaetano Formicola e da sempre ho la mania di smontare oggetti e programmare computer per capirne il loro funzionamento, e da anni mi cimento anche nel fai da te. Da poco mi sono dedicato anche a voi, mettendo a disposizione attraverso i video, tutto quello che ho appreso negli anni, dalle tecniche fino ai metodi di lavoro. Nel mio canale cercherò di pubblicare video che vanno dall'informatica al fai da te con creazione di oggetti particolari, tratterò anche di Retro Games che vanno dal semplice giocarci fino alla loro costruzione e come emularli su varie piattaforme ad esempio computer telefoni e raspberry. Inoltre se avete domande o richieste di vario tipo potete scrivermi attraverso le mie pagine social che troverete nel canale. Se vi fa piacere ISCRIVETEVI AL CANALE, ATTIVATE LA CAMPANELLA, e lasciate un BEL MI PIACE. BUONA VISIONE Vi ringrazio anticipatamente per il vostro interesse verso il mio lavoro.

Visit my web-site
www.gaetanoformicolafaidate.it

Youtube channel

Facebook page

Social Network
https://bit.ly/LE_MIE_PAGINE_SOCIAL

I hope for your help I thank you all
Spero in tuo aiuto, grazie a tutti voi

Last edited: