Gaming Let me introduce my low end gaming channel

PotatoSpecGamers

New User
May 9, 2020
YouTube
Hi, I'm PotatoSpecGamers and I'm new in here so i don't know anything and still learn in here. I know this network because i discover it on youtube because at that time i was searching for why no commentary gameplay have no change to be monetized (i hope my channel is not on target). Like the name, i don't have money to get good gaming equipment and i'm only hoping on my father's mid end laptop for recording. My content is gaming and for my first game i upload it six times per week (to aggresive right? Don't worry for upcoming game i will post three times per week) and no upload on the last day of a week. Here

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
One problem I see with your channel is that it's no commentary. It's ok to go with no commentary but it's harder to add something that other people already have. Maybe you can add text or some kind of other edits in your videos or something else since just no commentary gameplay isn't really anything special. Basically add your own special kind of flare. And don't go for sub4sub stuff since that's not allowed on youtube. Also think about the reason why you want to make youtube videos. For me it's to entertain others; even if i can put just one smile on a person, I'll be a bit happier. Maybe for you it's something else. I see that you want to show low spec gameplay. But there has to be something else aswell. Or heck there is a huge chance that I don't even know what I'm talking about....just something to think about....

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
I remember Abraham Lincoln says this.

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come."

Just always trust yourself and sometimes we need to change Direction, what just i mean is go... Try other stuffs.

Go outside and make videos, not now because of the Pandemic ( maybe next time )

Make Comedy videos or other things that might loved by the others.

Just always do not pressure yourself, just enjoy each things.

Because if there is a will there is a way right?!

Be Positive!