Other Milestone 5 years...

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
So then.... I've been making YouTube video's for 5 years now...damn.
To be honest in the first 2 years I kinda uploaded monthly and it was just some gaming or vlog video's.
So I started to grind a bit more when I reached 50 subs back in 2016 and then later 100 subs in start of 2017.
Obviously school has gotten in the way a lot and every year even more, but I do also gotta study so not much can be done there.
Oh yeah I'm also about to hit 20 000 total views (just gotta say that I only hit 10 000 views in the end of 2018 so I've almost doubled my views just from 2019.....nice)

Ok, now u can subscribe the the glorious and definitely 100% amazing channel: me:ninjajou10

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Damn that's a long time, I remember starting my old gaming channel a couple of years back, after two years I managed to get around 680 subs but I eventually lost the passion for it, Started my new channel and now 5 months later i'm sitting at 1.3K, If you push harder and try new things you never know what can happen, Good luck.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Damn that's a long time, I remember starting my old gaming channel a couple of years back, after two years I managed to get around 680 subs but I eventually lost the passion for it, Started my new channel and now 5 months later i'm sitting at 1.3K, If you push harder and try new things you never know what can happen, Good luck.
thanks! And I have tried different things too, I guess I just gotta try harder