Tysean Slowe

New User
Nov 15, 2019
YouTube
Hey guys, I understand what YouTube is doing to help protect kids but they are going all the wrong way of doing so, and I ain't trying to bash any of yall who like the change but yu better know what you're getting into because it will affect you too as well as not to mention no money for ads. I'm exaggerating but you know what I'm talking bout. Also lets not forget to mention some of us who are trying to even gain 1000 subs to begin with and yet we are about to have our google accounts terminated (since they are ran by youtube), you think that's fair? Hell, I got 143 subs even though I've been on the platform for 7 years, I rarely had time due to responsibilities and I didn't understand the platform better. I always thought you film yourself, get famous, you win. H'yeah right, there goes that, you actually have to put in the work and that's what some of us is doing and YouTube is going to- hey, I am also pinning the blame on the FTC because of them, the ones who DO have over 100,000 subs and have your vids monetized, you ain't gonna be making money because of either the f**king ads being taken away, or rarely running in your videos.

YouTube: Broadcast Yourself to YouTube: An Official Alternative Platform For Kids

We as creators feel like we are more likely us being "in the tube". Platform play on words but hey, yall don't get it or it's bad don't make no diff for me, bottom line is enjoy the rest of November while we can cuz this is the final month of YouTube being YouTube!!!!

What is your guys input and feeling about all this?

Animates

Rising User
Oct 14, 2019
Thailand
www.animates.cc
YouTube
I don't know the ins and out of it but I do know it's really annoying when you are trying to get the baby to sleep by putting on some soft kids music and an ad blares out some bull sh1t about shopify or similar. I kind of think it's a good thing.

Beanice.Do

New User
Dec 24, 2019
Vietnam
YouTube
I don't think so, the law is strict to protect the kids. Youtube is not Saint, sometime i think they just use small creators to have more videos, and small channel cannot grown, it's so hard to reach to the new audience.

Hey guys, I understand what YouTube is doing to help protect kids but they are going all the wrong way of doing so, and I ain't trying to bash any of yall who like the change but yu better know what you're getting into because it will affect you too as well as not to mention no money for ads. I'm exaggerating but you know what I'm talking bout. Also lets not forget to mention some of us who are trying to even gain 1000 subs to begin with and yet we are about to have our google accounts terminated (since they are ran by youtube), you think that's fair? Hell, I got 143 subs even though I've been on the platform for 7 years, I rarely had time due to responsibilities and I didn't understand the platform better. I always thought you film yourself, get famous, you win. H'yeah right, there goes that, you actually have to put in the work and that's what some of us is doing and YouTube is going to- hey, I am also pinning the blame on the FTC because of them, the ones who DO have over 100,000 subs and have your vids monetized, you ain't gonna be making money because of either the f**king ads being taken away, or rarely running in your videos.

YouTube: Broadcast Yourself to YouTube: An Official Alternative Platform For Kids

We as creators feel like we are more likely us being "in the tube". Platform play on words but hey, yall don't get it or it's bad don't make no diff for me, bottom line is enjoy the rest of November while we can cuz this is the final month of YouTube being YouTube!!!!

What is your guys input and feeling about all this?