-[TH]-ThreaT

New User
Oct 16, 2019
YouTube
Hello everyone, I just joined the forums. I stream CS:GO and other games. I also like to compile some of my more decent content (by my standards) into highlight videos with my very limited video editing skills. I just started using youtube, so I would so very much appreciate feed back. I only have 18 subscribers, but of those 18, everyone is interested in my content. My twitch channel is www.twitch.tv/threat209. If you ever want to check my videos out and give feedback, just hit up my only playlist and check the short highlight videos out. In the highlight videos I am less focused on making the music and video work with random kills to random beats and more interested in showing a quality round in it's entirety within reason or the best I can, with the unnecessary parts clipped out or sped up. I also like to compile these highlight videos with stream footage because I feel it is more authentic and you get to hear the real chatter in the game. Thanks for having me y'all and I look forward to supporting this community in my own unique way.

Animates

Rising User
Oct 14, 2019
Thailand
www.animates.cc
YouTube
18 subs is pretty good if you just started. I began my channel 2 months ago and don't have that many. In fact I am going to try to double the number of subs I have within the next month. True story. Good luck with it all.