YouTube Need free background music?

Giosaia S. Perillo

Rising User
Sep 16, 2019
YouTube
Hi everyone!!
Do you need background music for your videos? Well I make free, non copyrighted, beats for anyone to use.
Just check them out at my channel. (y) (Y)

Animates

Rising User
Oct 14, 2019
Thailand
www.animates.cc
YouTube
Hwy, I really like what you do and have subscribed to your channel. I am going to take you at your word and use your beats in my videos. I will give you attribution even though you don't ask. I hope you're ok with that, if not just say so. Ps my channel sucks at the moment, it has no views or subs so don't think it's going to help you much. Early days though, together we can change the world, well maybe not the world. Stay calm

Giosaia S. Perillo

Rising User
Sep 16, 2019
YouTube
Hwy, I really like what you do and have subscribed to your channel. I am going to take you at your word and use your beats in my videos. I will give you attribution even though you don't ask. I hope you're ok with that, if not just say so. Ps my channel sucks at the moment, it has no views or subs so don't think it's going to help you much. Early days though, together we can change the world, well maybe not the world. Stay calm
Thank you for the compliment. You can use those beats freely, infact they are in the creative commons category. If you give attribution, even if your channel "sucks", I will be more than thankful.[DOUBLEPOST=1572619051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animates