Subscriber Milestone Recently hit 100 subs after 2 months on YT (is that fast or slow?)

Defector

New User
Aug 30, 2019
YouTube
DefectorBMBR
Hi people!

I'm new here and as a way to dip my toes into everything, I figured I'd post a recent milestone I made and also ask a question...

I recently hit 100 subs on my channel after having it live for almost exactly 2 months, and I'm just wondering if that is comparable to other peoples channels? I figured I would get a bit of an early influx of likes/views/subs after spamming the s**t out of literally everyone I know on Facebook, and it did seem to do the trick for an early boost, but things have definitely settled since then. But I guess that's to be expected.

Any similar stories? Has anyone else taken off quickly or struggled to gain traction? Genuinely interested in hearing other peoples experiences.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Hi people!

I'm new here and as a way to dip my toes into everything, I figured I'd post a recent milestone I made and also ask a question...

I recently hit 100 subs on my channel after having it live for almost exactly 2 months, and I'm just wondering if that is comparable to other peoples channels? I figured I would get a bit of an early influx of likes/views/subs after spamming the s**t out of literally everyone I know on Facebook, and it did seem to do the trick for an early boost, but things have definitely settled since then. But I guess that's to be expected.

Any similar stories? Has anyone else taken off quickly or struggled to gain traction? Genuinely interested in hearing other peoples experiences.
it took me 2/3 years to get to 100 subs and 4/5 years to get 200 subs...so i would say that 100 subs in 2 months is real fast

Reactions: Koala_Steamed