PC Wanting to get back into the swing of things with Modded Minecraft

TheWarGamer11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2014
YouTube
thewargamer11
Good Day there,

I'm from the central USA, but most days or I should say night.... i'm up all night and would love to do some co Lab work with you, I have a lot of time and experience in modded Minecraft, I started playing modded minecraft back in the old industrial craft (I think that was 1.1 beta...) and one of the first modpack maps that I played was the old FTB pyramid days (1.2.5).

I've ran modded servers starting with the mindcrack pack and the first Direwolf20 days, all the way up to today where I've manly been running a whitelisted vanilla server for about 15 guys for about 2 years nows and basically the server is always empty and I'm about to close it down to run a modded pack (not sure which one atm, we can talk about it later on and figure out how we are going to handle recording times).

My style of recording is similar to direwolf20's videos, as I think if fits how I am perfectly, I like to research the mods in a pack, how they work, and go from there, I mostly like tech based mods, as the magic stuff isn't my cup of tea.

Channel main topic: Let's Play, PC Gaming, Tutorial's
Total of subscribers: 3.91K
Other ways to contact you:

Email: [email protected]
Discord: TheWarGamer11#1367
Discord server: https://discord.gg/tRMg3Rr
Link to Channel: www.youtube.com/c/thewargamer11

Feel free to add me on discord or join my channel and PM me there, whichever is easier for you, I'm online most hours of the day/Nights.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TheWarGamer11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2014
YouTube
thewargamer11
Hello
I m interested in collab
But the problem is that my age is 15
And ...I play mcpe
Yeah sorry I don't own MCPE or have a setup to record it. perhaps you can find someone else that would be a better match to do a co-lab with.

best of luck looking, best thing to do is write a post, and make sure you follow the guidelines so you get the right match for the content you will be making on YouTube or twitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1568787729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you tried playing any of the TerraFirmaCraft Packs? I've just started a new world with it a few days ago and enjoying it so far
I haven't tried TerraFirmaCraft, I just tried playing SevTech ages for about 2 hours and it wasn't my cup of team... and if I remember correctly about the TerraFirma mod, I don't think I would enjoy that pack either... but thank you for the recommandation.