Gaming I opened up a brand new YouTube gaming channel, and I really want it to be good.

AyItsMe1

New User
Aug 12, 2019
Israel
YouTube
AyItsMe1
I know how YouTube works, i've had a hebrew Minecraft channel for 3 years now and I really want to develop into something more, into content I ACTUALLY WANT to produce, which is just gaming gameplay.

I know a WHOLE lot of people are doing that but its just what I want to do, because it makes me happy and eager to actually want to create more of that content. I really like talking to my viewers as if they were there with me in the room, and I think I'm doing an ok job with delivering an alright gameplay with commentary.

So if you care to check out this ONE VIDEO that I JUST posted, please do. If you like it share it with other people, if you don't, please tell me what do you think I should do to improve. I'm here to grow and I'm open minded to any suggestion or advice anyone is willing to give. We all are trying our best out here.

Keep in mind that I just opened up this channel, and this is the only video on it.

dimario hurlock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2017
YouTube
good luck buddy.. imma go subscribe because iwanna become a moderator to your channel.. also would be great if you could be come mines also

Angeloh

New User
Oct 23, 2019
YouTube
I know how YouTube works, i've had a hebrew Minecraft channel for 3 years now and I really want to develop into something more, into content I ACTUALLY WANT to produce, which is just gaming gameplay.

I know a WHOLE lot of people are doing that but its just what I want to do, because it makes me happy and eager to actually want to create more of that content. I really like talking to my viewers as if they were there with me in the room, and I think I'm doing an ok job with delivering an alright gameplay with commentary.

So if you care to check out this ONE VIDEO that I JUST posted, please do. If you like it share it with other people, if you don't, please tell me what do you think I should do to improve. I'm here to grow and I'm open minded to any suggestion or advice anyone is willing to give. We all are trying our best out here.

Keep in mind that I just opened up this channel, and this is the only video on it.

I can help if youll help me :))