Which of the Jackbox Party Pack games is your favorite? (excluding 6 since 6 isn't out currently)

• Jackbox Party Pack 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackbox Party Pack 2

• Jackbox Party Pack 3

• Jackbox Party Pack 4

• Jackbox's bonus "Drawful 2" game

• ALL (all of them are too good to pick just 1)

• Other (the Jackbox packs aren't really all that great but they're not the worse either)

• NONE (I just don't like ANY of them)

• NONE (I prefer Jackbox Party Pack 6 even though it hasn't even come out yet)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
GOOD NEWS: My Twitch channel has FINALLY surpassed the goal i left for all of the viewers of my community... of reaching 300 followers by the end of June 2019!!! And as promised, there's going to be a 1-week-long charity event via Tiltify starting June 29 til July 6. HOWEVER... due to current issues involving Twilio (the company that runs the Authy app) and Twitch's 2FA system locking me out of my Twitch account (only because they ONLY accept mobiles and no other option... not even emails), I will NOT be streaming the charity stream via Twitch. Instead it will be streamed on YouTube. To find out more (including the charity itself which is called "Trans Lifeline"), look for my post about a charity event OR simply just DM/PM me. I'd post the schedule and information of the charity but that might be classified as "advertisement". (NOTE: the screenshot image is proof of my channel surpassing this goal. And it wouldn't have been possible without my community/viewers)

NOTE TO READER OF THIS POST: Sorry if this post seems a bit cluttered. I was on some meds from the dentist when making this post. So I'm not entirely "all there" as the saying goes. But I will clean up this post later on if needed.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed