Gaming ELIXIR eSport Gaming Channel

Elixir Jamesy

New User
May 20, 2019
YouTube
Hello, My name is Jamesy and im the co founder of a new eSports team called Elixir, we are a group of gamers who play many games at a competitive level and we now want to chance ourselves at doing youtube as well.
We want to grow our name out and spread it hopefully across the world as we compete in tournaments, ATM we only have a select games that we will be uploading to our main channel and also our personal ones as well these games are -
FIFA
COD
FORTNITE
R6S
we our looking at recruiting people into the team to expand our game list and if anyone is interested hmu

Thank You for reading
Elixir Jamesy

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Elixir Jamesy

New User
May 20, 2019
YouTube
Welcome!!! Have you got social media links?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
Yeah we do ill post in a link later on[DOUBLEPOST=1558435928][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, welcome to Freedom! Is there a main channel for your esports team? I just saw your channel has no videos on it.
Yeah we have a main channel, i just made my YT channel a couple weeks ago and have been busy with graphics and editing for different videos[DOUBLEPOST=1558436074][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome and good luck to you both! Interesting how competitive gaming is now, looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :)
Thanks, hopefully we can bring competitive stuff but also some funny moments as well like rage moments and us having general games when we dont take it serious