Educational Personal developement and growth.

Denis Bornsek

New User
May 20, 2019
YouTube
Hi, my name is Denis and i am from a small country of Slovenia that is located in the south part of Europe, i am 32 and i love personal developement and spirituality.

I have allways been fascinated by human potential and how odd we are sometimes not to tap into it and work on our selves to master life. I follow alot of parofessionals from the field of personal developement and spirtuality as i really feel it's important we get to know ourselves and our purpose trough experiences of others, books, seminars, meditation, conteplation etc.

On my channel i share my insights on all the imporatant topics of life such as success, meditation, goals, relationships, business,...

This is my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURl7_5KZp37B3YTIJcVnBA

I would appriciate some feedback and how i can improwe myself and i hope i can contribute and serve with my insights and with sharing my own journy trough this amazing thing we call life.

Thank you!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi Denis welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have some interesting content on your channel.

For feedback the one thing I'd maybe change is the background as is a bit dull, if you could add some extra lighting that may give a more positive vibe. Or even add some extra decorative things to liven it up a little.

Denis Bornsek

New User
May 20, 2019
YouTube
Thank you so much for kind words and advise. I will make sure I get some extra lighting and maybe some background.[DOUBLEPOST=1558421513][/DOUBLEPOST]When I try to edit my post I get this msg, can you please help me?

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Thank you so much for kind words and advise. I will make sure I get some extra lighting and maybe some background.[DOUBLEPOST=1558421513][/DOUBLEPOST]When I try to edit my post I get this msg, can you please help me?

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

That is probably due to the filter we have to stop spam bots adverting, you need to have a few posts in the forums without links before you can post them.

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Hi, my name is Denis and i am from a small country of Slovenia that is located in the south part of Europe, i am 32 and i love personal developement and spirituality.

I have allways been fascinated by human potential and how odd we are sometimes not to tap into it and work on our selves to master life. I follow alot of parofessionals from the field of personal developement and spirtuality as i really feel it's important we get to know ourselves and our purpose trough experiences of others, books, seminars, meditation, conteplation etc.

On my channel i share my insights on all the imporatant topics of life such as success, meditation, goals, relationships, business,...

This is my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURl7_5KZp37B3YTIJcVnBA

I would appriciate some feedback and how i can improwe myself and i hope i can contribute and serve with my insights and with sharing my own journy trough this amazing thing we call life.

Thank you!
Keep ya head up bro. Make sure to film in landscape for youtube. Jah bless on love