May 7, 2019
YouTube
Hey,

Just started my new youtube channel, used to do a bit of streaming here and there and then had a son. This all then got put on hold, ive now just getting into it again and have started doing unboxings and will eventually get into gaming videos again.

Any help on my channel will be much appreciated, My first video is up and I have 2 more almost finished, I do intend on improving the quality of my videos as I go along and when I get more and more interest will start doing more with it.

Anyone that's interested in Pokémon TCG, or just unboxings in general go take a look and if you like the content don't forget to leave a like/ comment and Subscribe.

I will try and get some game play up as well I usually play alot of RPG's or story driven games but I do play some competitive games too.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone wants to give, Willing to do sub for sub if people want I don't mind helping out others.

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
Welcome!! good luck with your channel! keep working hard and with each video you will learn more and each video will get better and better! have fun with it!! as long as your making content you are having fun making that will show and help you create great content!

Reactions: GaRrFuNkL3 Gaming

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi, welcome to Freedom! Although Pokemon TGC isn't really something I am interested in, I know that it is a fairly popular card game and will probably see an uptick with the Detective Pikachu movie having just released. Good luck with your channel!

Reactions: GaRrFuNkL3 Gaming