Gaming The search begins for funny gaming peoples and live streamers XD

HazzManBlamLOL

New User
Apr 7, 2019
YouTube
Hello how's everyone doing I am HazzManBLAM back at it again it's been a while. I'm pretty much back here talking about my group I've been working on over the past like 11 months or so XD

The ''Squaddy Squad'' lol silly name I know but whatever lol it relates some how is focused on us smaller YouTubers working together to create content and being able to help one another out whether it be guidance, help with content ideas, channel art, and other YouTube needs XD. We are currently accepting more YouTubers and also Twitch Streamers as it's about time we branched things out a little over to the streamer folks. The Squaddy Squad group was formed on the 2nd of May 2018 and and has gained quite a few awesome peoples that do YouTube most coming from the UK like myself and awesome peoples coming from the US. The group has helped people grow their channels and have also helped them with finding some cool people to collaborate with

Now it is time just to give to you a list of games that we have recently played and would prefer you to have

* GMod
* Shellshock Live
* UNO
* Terraria
* Minecraft
* Deceit
* Don't starve together
* Golf It!
* Golf With Your Friends
* Stick Fight
* Worms W.M.D

Also an honourable mention to Cards against humanity and Skribbl.io. And of course we have played Fortnite I mean on and off lol I prefer not to put it on the list cause it's over saturated. And their is me placing Minecraft on the list like that's not saturated already XD

But anyways guy's if you are interested in becoming part of the group feel free to contact me over on Discord. My Discord contact is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hope to be able to communicate with you very soon

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey you seem like a funny and chill guy. and i am willing to collaborate and make some awesome videos with you.

from the games you list i have>
- Minecraft
- Deceit
- gmod

you can add me on discord at: SusHDS#7810

or you can respond to this thread and send me your details.