Entertainment Hey guys, I am a new YouTuber looking to grow my Car channel

Manny G

New User
Feb 3, 2019
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Manny and I am from Jacksonville, Florida . I came to freedom to look to grow my YouTube channel. My channel includes car modifications, D.i.Y’s, tutorial’s, reactions, car vlogs, and racing videos. I hope to use freedom to meet new people and grow with other YouTubers. I started YouTube so I can share with people in need of how to videos or maybe just somewhere to watch entertaining car videos! I have always had an interest in cars ever since I was little but, I never had the resources to share with others useful information on how to fix or install things in your car. My biggest dream one day was to work on cars when I got older and work under a car industry such as, Honda. I found freedom forums through watching a youtuber name “Ziovo”.

I would also love ❤️ if you guys can take a look at my channel and I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some feedback. The feedback would help me see what I can do better. If you don’t mind to leave a comment on one of my videos.

Last edited:

Roger Perry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2019
Ghana
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Manny and I am from Jacksonville, Florida . I came to freedom to look to grow my YouTube channel. My channel includes car modifications, D.i.Y’s, tutorial’s, reactions, car vlogs, and racing videos. I hope to use freedom to meet new people and grow with other YouTubers. I started YouTube so I can share with people in need of how to videos or maybe just somewhere to watch entertaining car videos! I have always had an interest in cars ever since I was little but, I never had the resources to share with others useful information on how to fix or install things in your car. My biggest dream one day was to work on cars when I got older and work under a car industry such as, Honda. I found freedom forums through watching a youtuber name “Ziovo”.

I would also love ❤️ if you guys can take a look at my channel and I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some feedback. The feedback would help me see what I can do better. If you don’t mind to leave a comment on one of my videos.
Are you also looking for a collaboration? Because I'm available

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
sub for sub? i am also trying to grow my channel and would love to support you!
Sorry I don’t sub for sub if you like my content I’d happily have you sub but I don’t sub for sub. If I like your content I’d sub to you. But asking as you have isn’t right and not something I’m into. Sorry

Freeman123

Rising User
Mar 31, 2019

Everybody likes cars so you probably won't have a difficult time getting people to visit your youtube.

May I wish you good fortune in your endeavor.

Freeman