Solved Why am I still not partnered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
My channel has been monetized for probably a quarter of a year now, and I am still not partnered with you guys. Does it really take this long? I'm getting very close to disassociating my channel and then re-joining, because this waiting is getting tiresome. Do you think that's what needs to be done? Because I highly doubt that just because the dashboard says I'm "under review", it means that my channel actually is under review.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'd say the best thing to do would be contact support via ticket and ask for an update. If you have any problems with that let me know.

There are also new min requirements that Freedom has which is 5k subs or 100k views, but it looks like you have more than 100k views so that should be fine.

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I'd say the best thing to do would be contact support via ticket and ask for an update. If you have any problems with that let me know.

There are also new min requirements that Freedom has which is 5k subs or 100k views, but it looks like you have more than 100k views so that should be fine.
Thanks for the help, but I'm bad with choosing topics.

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
YouTube Help -> Joining Freedom! would probably fit ;)
Yeah, I figured it out already.[DOUBLEPOST=1553099093][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have any problems with that let me know.

Yeah, I think I've got one now... unless it normally takes this long for the help staff to respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0

Roger Perry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2019
Ghana
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My channel has been monetized for probably a quarter of a year now, and I am still not partnered with you guys. Does it really take this long? I'm getting very close to disassociating my channel and then re-joining, because this waiting is getting tiresome. Do you think that's what needs to be done? Because I highly doubt that just because the dashboard says I'm "under review", it means that my channel actually is under review.
Indurok
I would urge you to exercise patience because so far I'd recommend freedom as the best partnership network there could ever be
Trust me

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Indurok
I would urge you to exercise patience because so far I'd recommend freedom as the best partnership network there could ever be
Trust me
Dude, I've been with them for well over 3 years. I never had any intention of leaving them, but if this is gonna take so long, I feel like it might be faster to just disconnect my channel and then re-join. And it's been over 10 days since I posted a support ticket about getting my channel partnered. It said in the email I got that I should get a response in 12 to 24 hours. 10 days is a little longer than that.

Upvote 0

Roger Perry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2019
Ghana
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Dude, I've been with them for well over 3 years. I never had any intention of leaving them, but if this is gonna take so long, I feel like it might be faster to just disconnect my channel and then re-join. And it's been over 10 days since I posted a support ticket about getting my channel partnered. It said in the email I got that I should get a response in 12 to 24 hours. 10 days is a little longer than that.
Well you're write and I'd have to agree with you
You're gonna need help that is above my power
I'm sorry I can't be of help this time

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member

I've been told that apparently, if I don't have 5000 subs, I need to have 100,000 views PER MONTH. I don't know about you, but I don't see any "per month" anywhere. Here's where I saw them say that, because I actually didn't notice a response, so they sent me this screenshot of it:
https://gyazo.com/e042a022dabb36df89272e39cec44429

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yeah, I think I've got one now... unless it normally takes this long for the help staff to respond.

Sorry I didn't see this post as there was no notification on the double post. If you do need to contact me be you can send a PM so that I don't miss it.

I've been told that apparently, if I don't have 5000 subs, I need to have 100,000 views PER MONTH. I don't know about you, but I don't see any "per month" anywhere. Here's where I saw them say that, because I actually didn't notice a response, so they sent me this screenshot of it:
https://gyazo.com/e042a022dabb36df89272e39cec44429

I have just checked with management and is is in fact 100k per month. I didn't know this either so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.