How To Hi Guys! Just signed up and excited to be here!

Mar 20, 2019
YouTube
Hello everyone! I heard a lot of great things about Freedom and it's supportive community and decided to sign up and become part of it! My wife and I have started a Youtube channel and we are making culinary videos. They are short, fun looking, "how to" or "recipe ideas" kind of style. We have started the Youtube channel about 6 months ago and so far have made over 30 cooking videos, but unfortunately, no one seems to be seeing them. We are hoping to become part of this community and help each other with what we can. We are very open for any feedback and any collaboration requests. It's nice to meet you all! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome both of you to the forums! Also great name for a channel ;)

I can be very hard to get noticed starting out. YouTube promotes content that gets lots of views but you need views to get views sort of deal. I'd suggest trying to get involved with as many cooking forums/sub-reddits/communities. As you get better know, you can start to gather a following and gain more views over time.

If you want a more in depth review you can also post in our community review section of the forums.

Mar 20, 2019
YouTube
Welcome both of you to the forums! Also great name for a channel ;)

I can be very hard to get noticed starting out. YouTube promotes content that gets lots of views but you need views to get views sort of deal. I'd suggest trying to get involved with as many cooking forums/sub-reddits/communities. As you get better know, you can start to gather a following and gain more views over time.

If you want a more in depth review you can also post in our community review section of the forums.

Thank you for the welcome and for the information. I will make sure to take advantage of your advice!