Community My new upload schedule

Rhys fouracre

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
rhysyoutube
So after been thinking about it long and hard. i decided to come up with a schedule for my lovely uploads to try and grow my channel and its audience.
This is what i got and sticking to it will be hard but i got myself an awesome plan
Monday = GTA
Tuesday = Shooter/sandbox
Wednesday = GTA
Thursday = Shooter/sandbox
Friday = GTA
Saturday = Shooter/sandbox

Record 3 videos and edit thumbnail and uploaded Thursday. Friday walk the dog then record 3 more videos edit thumbnail and upload. then i got 2 days back up in case things happens.

What everyone thoughts on my idea??

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
So after been thinking about it long and hard. i decided to come up with a schedule for my lovely uploads to try and grow my channel and its audience.
This is what i got and sticking to it will be hard but i got myself an awesome plan
Monday = GTA
Tuesday = Shooter/sandbox
Wednesday = GTA
Thursday = Shooter/sandbox
Friday = GTA
Saturday = Shooter/sandbox

Record 3 videos and edit thumbnail and uploaded Thursday. Friday walk the dog then record 3 more videos edit thumbnail and upload. then i got 2 days back up in case things happens.

What everyone thoughts on my idea??

Well doing daily uploads will definitely help you from growing the channel but i do also suggest on trying work with similarly sized channels like yourself to work with then shout each other out for the collaboration

Reactions: Rhys fouracre

Rhys fouracre

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
rhysyoutube
Well doing daily uploads will definitely help you from growing the channel but i do also suggest on trying work with similarly sized channels like yourself to work with then shout each other out for the collaboration
i hope it does grow my channel. but disappointingly i am unable to record gta v as no one is on my server so therefore im just doing csgo until i can get the civs and police active