YouTube How to make and finish And a upload A video in one day

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Because normally Videos sometimes takes Up to two Days to Work on
So is it Actually Possible to upload A Video in The same day And Post it to Youtube.
Because i use to Have videos where it Took me Half A day to Work on.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I feel like sometimes it's better to take you time on uploading, you are better off going for quality of videos rather than quantity. After a while you should get faster at editing. You could also look up some tutorials on your editing software to help with shortcuts to speed things up a little bit.

Reactions: RockieGO

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
unless you have no life. i wouldn't try to uploaded daily. ;) 2 days or 3 is good for now, till you get a editor. that why your videos are good and not sloppy and hard to watch.

UNLESS ;
you play SOLO game or something offline. A lot of us just sit and record a full game in one or two sittings. one hour to 2 hours sometimes.
just keep a clock near by and every 15mins(ish), pause game and make a outro *(CLAP) and then do a intro speak. an hour game can get you 4 uploads without doing anything.

hints . if you mess up or need to add a flashing image. just clap your hand HARD near the mic, when your editing you'll see that PEAK.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Depends what your uploading for gaming I can edit and upload in a day maybe two videos but with may be what your recording a vlog etc.
Well u have to Count Rendering times But Some videos im close to Doing in One day.[DOUBLEPOST=1550888882][/DOUBLEPOST]
unless you have no life. i wouldn't try to uploaded daily. ;) 2 days or 3 is good for now, till you get a editor. that why your videos are good and not sloppy and hard to watch.

UNLESS ;
you play SOLO game or something offline. A lot of us just sit and record a full game in one or two sittings. one hour to 2 hours sometimes.
just keep a clock near by and every 15mins(ish), pause game and make a outro *(CLAP) and then do a intro speak. an hour game can get you 4 uploads without doing anything.

hints . if you mess up or need to add a flashing image. just clap your hand HARD near the mic, when your editing you'll see that PEAK.
I would never Have an Editor For my videos Unless im NoT Able to do Some of my Videos or Unable to Post them
Even tho I don't post daily I post Tri Daily or kinda Weekly Idk.[DOUBLEPOST=1550889095][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel like sometimes it's better to take you time on uploading, you are better off going for quality of videos rather than quantity. After a while you should get faster at editing. You could also look up some tutorials on your editing software to help with shortcuts to speed things up a little bit.
i Know All of the Shortcuts for most of my editing Programs But Mostly They Take long because LIke example
A Video where im Sitting In front of A camera Or Gameplay Those Just Take Long Because Of rendering.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockieGO

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I just do Let's Plays so I can record a 30-45 minute video and upload it the same day if I record early enough. Let's say I record at 9 AM, the recording will take 30min-1hour, editing/rendering would take 2-2.5 hours, and upload about 30 minutes or so.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I just do Let's Plays so I can record a 30-45 minute video and upload it the same day if I record early enough. Let's say I record at 9 AM, the recording will take 30min-1hour, editing/rendering would take 2-2.5 hours, and upload about 30 minutes or so.
I Think for One video i did that Tho my Video Was Shorter.