Am'I into girls or is it just her?

RSJP

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2019
YouTube
CupcakeFein
So there's this girl right and she was telling her story about falling for her closest girl friend. They've known each other for 5 years and they were friends until her lesbian friend admit to liking her. Everything changed basically and they just got along great, long story short they kissed and all the other stuff right?
Let's just say my friend's name is Lia and the lesbian's name is Ellie
Lia swear she's straight but questions it after falling for Ellie, she's not sure if she's a lesbian or if it's just her strong bond with Ellie. As a friend, she wants me to advice her on what's the right thing to do because she's a catholic and her parents won' support her.

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
The catholicism is the most difficult part. Personally, I think that many people can be attracted to both sexes. I think you should tell your friend not to worry if she is a lesbian or not (there are girls who only date girls and don't like to identify as a lesbian). If she likes that girl it may not mean that she only likes girls. It means she likes that girl. Period. It's terrible to not feel like you're on the right side when you're doing nothing wrong. I think your friend should take it easy and not to worry with those "big" questions right now

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

RSJP

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2019
YouTube
CupcakeFein
The catholicism is the most difficult part. Personally, I think that many people can be attracted to both sexes. I think you should tell your friend not to worry if she is a lesbian or not (there are girls who only date girls and don't like to identify as a lesbian). If she likes that girl it may not mean that she only likes girls. It means she likes that girl. Period. It's terrible to not feel like you're on the right side when you're doing nothing wrong. I think your friend should take it easy and not to worry with those "big" questions right now

Thank you so much, you make so much sense. I agree with you and I hope she sees it that way also.

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
So there's this girl right and she was telling her story about falling for her closest girl friend. They've known each other for 5 years and they were friends until her lesbian friend admit to liking her. Everything changed basically and they just got along great, long story short they kissed and all the other stuff right?
Let's just say my friend's name is Lia and the lesbian's name is Ellie
Lia swear she's straight but questions it after falling for Ellie, she's not sure if she's a lesbian or if it's just her strong bond with Ellie. As a friend, she wants me to advice her on what's the right thing to do because she's a catholic and her parents won' support her.
Well dang. that's interesting

Freeman123

Rising User
Mar 31, 2019
Well so far as I know the Catholic Church supports gays and lesbians. I'm pretty sure the Pope said they do. The parents are correct from the religious standpoint of what the Bible says ... "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Leviticus 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Leviticus 20 verse 13. So the Pope does not agree with the Bible. This has always been a tough question. Hopefully your heart will guide you rather than lust.

May I wish you well in this endeavor,

Freeman

Last edited: