Gaming trying to better my channel

jameslink

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
uk
YouTube
jameslink7
hi guys i am a small youtuber who love making gaming videos and i want to get better and to work on making my videos better fo people so any tips or help would be fantastic my channle https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAD2ckJcQLSNMigdTueL_UQ?view_as=subscriber
i am happy to accept any help you guys have to offer and if you think my videos are bad please let me know whay and what i could do to make them better fo you. thanks for taking the time to check out my channel and to help push me.
best wishes
jameslink

Reactions: RSJP
maybe when your bringing video series out try and range it so like, for example,
today bring a kingdom of hearts video out
then the next day some other game
just mix it up like that cause your subscribers might no like everything you do and might lose interest
but i like your channel and what you are doing with it pretty cool tbh mate

Reactions: jameslink

jameslink

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
uk
YouTube
jameslink7
maybe when your bringing video series out try and range it so like, for example,
today bring a kingdom of hearts video out
then the next day some other game
just mix it up like that cause your subscribers might no like everything you do and might lose interest
but i like your channel and what you are doing with it pretty cool tbh mate
thank you for the feedback i really appreciate the feedback and will work on making other videos with the ones i am playing again thank you for taking the time to check out my channel and giving me some help[DOUBLEPOST=1549830537][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think shorter video format could also be applied, like, between 10 and 15 minutes long. Its best way to keep watchers attention and have enough content in one video. Cheers!
hi thank you fo taking the time to help me out i will work on making the videso shorter go down to like 10 15 mins. thanks again for your time and help[DOUBLEPOST=1549830589][/DOUBLEPOST]
i checked out some of your videos!!
I just subscribed, keep it up
hi amn thank you so much for the sub and glad you like my videos

Reactions: Paul Fairbridge

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
@jameslink Hey nice to see you’re passionate about what you do. I had a brief look at your channel and would like to kindly suggest that you work on the following:
- Make unique thumbnails for each of your videos rather than using the same picture over and over. You could, say, take a screenshot of the best moment in the video and use that instead.
- Create a introductory video that new visitors will see on your channel, and talk a little bit about yourself and why you created the channel.

Good luck and wish you the best!

Reactions: jameslink

jameslink

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
uk
YouTube
jameslink7
@jameslink Hey nice to see you’re passionate about what you do. I had a brief look at your channel and would like to kindly suggest that you work on the following:
- Make unique thumbnails for each of your videos rather than using the same picture over and over. You could, say, take a screenshot of the best moment in the video and use that instead.
- Create a introductory video that new visitors will see on your channel, and talk a little bit about yourself and why you created the channel.

Good luck and wish you the best!
tank you so much for the tips will work on a vidoe to help tell people what my channel is about and i will alos change the thumbnails each episode. agai thanks for the help