Your thoughts on people being Transgender?

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
My opinion is, we are all humans. We should all treat each other equally.
There is nothing wrong with being Transgender. If somebody feels that they were born with the wrong gender and wish to transform their gender, that's their wish. If gender transformation is something that would make the person happy, then they should do it. They get to make all the decisions for their life.
I think it's wrong to treat a person differently solely because of the fact that they are Transgender. Yeah sure, everyone's got their own opinion. Some people agree with it, some people don't (whatever their reason may be). Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but not agreeing with somebody's gender transformation doesn't mean you (anyone in general, I'm not pointing towards anyone in particular) should treat that person any differently.
Personally, I really appreciate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people who are able to come out of the closet and not have to live a lie anymore. For a lot of people, that is not an easy thing to do.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
There is nothing wrong with being Transgender. If somebody feels that they were born with the wrong gender and wish to transform their gender, that's their wish. If gender transformation is something that would make the person happy, then they should do it. They get to make all the decisions for their life.
I think it's wrong to treat a person differently solely because of the fact that they are Transgender. Yeah sure, everyone's got their own opinion. Some people agree with it, some people don't (whatever their reason may be). Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but not agreeing with somebody's gender transformation doesn't mean you (anyone in general, I'm not pointing towards anyone in particular) should treat that person any differently.
Personally, I really appreciate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people who are able to come out of the closet and not have to live a lie anymore. For a lot of people, that is not an easy thing to do.
Yeah I can't imagine how hard it must be for some people. Personally I wish they didn't even have go trough the whole "coming out" process you know. Wouldn't it be great if we lived in a world where it was accepted that anybody could be into anything and it was just a non issue. Maybe in a thousand years.

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
One of my friends is transgender and they will always be one of my bros. The fact they were born as the opposite sex makes no difference to me and it shouldn't. Perhaps there is some arguments you can make against it but imagine living your whole life feeling like you are the opposite gender. That would tear me apart. The fact that science can now help this is an extraordinary thing. I've been told how hard it is going through the process you have to however. So good luck to anyone who chooses to.

Yeddy

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
It is indeed kinda strange. I, personally consider them freaks, it's just unnatural. Personal opinion.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
I am transgender and I find it really hard to tell people that in person because you can never really tell what some peoples reactions are going to be. My family know me as a lesbian and I guess I am okay with that for now, only a handful of people know I'm transgender and it is a struggle for example I want my name to be Shane but people still call me Lauren and that's not who I am, I didn't ask to be born a girl, nobody asked to be born the way they are that's why people are self conscious and we don't need people judging others for who they want to be. I've seen transphobic activity going on even in my family and it makes me feel small and it makes me feel like I am doing something wrong when no one should be feeling that way.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I am transgender and I find it really hard to tell people that in person because you can never really tell what some peoples reactions are going to be. My family know me as a lesbian and I guess I am okay with that for now, only a handful of people know I'm transgender and it is a struggle for example I want my name to be Shane but people still call me Lauren and that's not who I am, I didn't ask to be born a girl, nobody asked to be born the way they are that's why people are self conscious and we don't need people judging others for who they want to be. I've seen transphobic activity going on even in my family and it makes me feel small and it makes me feel like I am doing something wrong when no one should be feeling that way.
That sucks to have to go trough that. You should just take baby steps in exposing yourself to people around you. Get people used to the idea bit by bit, year by year and eventually it will be their new normal. Good luck to you Shane.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
People have the right to live their lives how they want. Just because someone isn't living how we want them to live, or by the ideology we want them to live by, doesn't mean we cannot treat them like we'd treat another person. Inside, we all have hearts, lungs, and a skeleton - we're all the same, what separates us in the world is a blue ocean - but there are no borders.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
People have the right to live their lives how they want. Just because someone isn't living how we want them to live, or by the ideology we want them to live by, doesn't mean we cannot treat them like we'd treat another person. Inside, we all have hearts, lungs, and a skeleton - we're all the same, what separates us in the world is a blue ocean - but there are no borders.
yessssss :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
As I said, only my opinion, no disrespect intended to anyone.
You don't mean to disrespect, but you do know that calling us freaks is disrespectful right? >.> ... I swear people are really weird sometimes lol.
Well .. I suppose it will all depend on what definition they view someone being a freak as, but in most cases people used it as an insult.

Hey all, Keira aka Not Your Average Trans-Girl here.

Thank you Demkeys <3[DOUBLEPOST=1547558532][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's none if my business...

If they think they would be better off as the other gender so be it... It's not for us to judge.

I don't even think we live on the right planet...
Every other species is much better to adept in to earth's climate... but we need clothes, shelters, etc... we're trans planetary...

Ponder that

OMG YES! I couldn't agree more!!! <3

P.S. my name is Keira ;-)

Reactions: Hail Kira