Service Request Looking for voice actors or anyone to say random weird lines!

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Hey im currently in the middle of working on my series "A Day In The Life Of" and i am in need of a few people who are happy to say a few lines for sections of the video, i currently already have a few people but the more i can get the better! heres the last episode, its easier to show you what you'd be working on then to tell you

GulfBulk

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Georgia
YouTube
GulfBulk
i am down to be a voice actor, that is if you still need one? i have always wanted to be one. to help you out about me i am a male 17 years of age.

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
i am down to be a voice actor, that is if you still need one? i have always wanted to be one. to help you out about me i am a male 17 years of age.

Hey man, i'm always finding more people for my videos, he's my latest and my most proudest work, this is a more serious video compared to my normal ones but let me know if you're interested, and if so we'll trade Discord info :)

Reactions: GulfBulk

GulfBulk

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Georgia
YouTube
GulfBulk
Hey man, i'm always finding more people for my videos, he's my latest and my most proudest work, this is a more serious video compared to my normal ones but let me know if you're interested, and if so we'll trade Discord info :)

Yea! i would love to! and amazing work on the video! hmu for the discord!