YouTube How much good mic and web cam has effect to views/subs

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
How much microphone and camera has to do how much views ans subs your channel get's.

I know that if sound quality and picture quality is bad, then people don't want to watch these videos and probably quit about 15-30 sec.

But how much views / video you need to have, before this has a real effects on views?

Now I feel that, if my average video get 40 views in 2-3 month, there is no point to think about better sound and picture quality. I think that my video and audio quality is not bad as I still try to use them with best quality that my device allow.

What you think is a sweet spot to use ~100$ for improving picture and/or sound quality.

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Depends really as i see you are streaming on twitch too which having a decent quality webcam be needed but for youtube videos, in my opinion, you don't need a camera only good quality audio and very watchable gameplay footage so 720p to 1080p @ 30 or 60 fps - you may be able to get a better mic quality if you go with xlr setup - they are cheap, upgradable and good quality

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
It can vary, matters if you're one of those who are high energy and tends the audio software. Still, it's all a learning process. On the topic of webcams... Eh. [NO COMMENT]

Reactions: General Taggart