• My resolution was to make no resolutions

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another great FFF, hope you enjoyed the Christmas break and that you have all managed to stick to any New Years Resolutions. Without further ado let's get down to business.

Tell Us Your Resolutions

Just wondering, have any of you guys and girls made any New Years Resolutions, let us know by taking the poll, and if you want let us know what you have chosen to do in the comment box below. Personally I never saw the point of making any, as I always seem to break them too easily so this year, I decided not to make any.

Find Out More About US

So have you ever wondered what we do outside our time on the forums, do you have any burning questions you would like to ask us, well here is your chance. I'm interested to know if any of you would like to know more about your friendly Forum Team, if so don't be afraid to send me questions, and I'm sure we can answer then during the weekly FFF's. These can be person specific (like what does Koala do in his spare time) to generic one's asking us about our favourite moments on the forums. Keep the questions coming, and who know's we may have a prize in store for exciting questions.

Milestones

Time to share our praise for those who have shared their milestones with us on the forums. Don't forget you can share a multitude of milestones, from watch time, uploads, subscribers, watch time or 'other' categories.

First and foremost let us all congratulate @iGoDZoFLuiGii for keep a consistent, two video a week upload schedule during the whole of 2018.

Let's not forget about @Figgox who reach 4K watch time hours in the last year. I have to say that is quite the achievement and should serve as a inspiration for everyone.

Also @Thelazysideoflife celebrated achieving 100 subscribers.

Last but not least @ian thagger got 1,000 views in his recent YouTube videos.

Latest And Greatest

Don't forget to check out the latest newsletter provided by @LW001 which outlines new content guidelines, a replacement to position music and some equally exciting Freedom news.

To see his thread swing by - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!