Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sooooo I've been rocking a 10€ wireless Mouse/Keyboard combination over a strong year and about two months and it's pretty much starting to give up, especially the mouse's range seems to be decreasing and I'm moving towards my PC more and more each day (Oh and Windows hates wireless stuff apparently...)

TL;DR I hate my current stuff and need a new mouse. Now I need it to have a wire and durability. Now as I've always used cheap mouses and want to get a proper thing for the first time you are correct in assuming I have no clue what I'm doing. Does anyone have suggestions/tips, etc. to go about this?

GenguIsCayde

New User
Sep 26, 2018
YouTube
I've had an Easterntimes Tech mouse for over a year now and I love it as much now as when I first got it. It has changeable DPI settings on the mouse, two side buttons and the main mouse buttons which are silent. I believe it is roughly £10ish from Amazon.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I got a new mouse about 1 month ago. RGB for £15
Brand? Description? Are you happy with it?

I've had an Easterntimes Tech mouse for over a year now and I love it as much now as when I first got it. It has changeable DPI settings on the mouse, two side buttons and the main mouse buttons which are silent. I believe it is roughly £10ish from Amazon.
Thanks for the input, doesn't seem to be shipping to Austria sadly...

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Brand? Description? Are you happy with it?

Thanks for the input, doesn't seem to be shipping to Austria sadly...

Gaming Mouse RGB,Xergur 6 DPI Mode Programmable 8 Buttons Backlit Optical USB Wired Gaming Mice PC Computer Laptop Mouse with 16 Million LED Color Definition,4 Polling Rate Support Macro Editor for Pro Gamer Win 10/8/7/XP (Black)
£13.99

I am happy with it. I got the top button programmed to save. On click to say my projects on my video editor or any programs that you need to save.

Same mouse you can get in your country.
[DOUBLEPOST=1538001912][/DOUBLEPOST]2018-09-26 23_44_36-Films & TV.png

Attachments

• 61xv9nCO5-L._SL1001_.jpg
    61xv9nCO5-L._SL1001_.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0

Traf Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
in my opinion, wired mouses are always the way to go for gaming. Wireless mouses also drains their batteries very quick in my opinion.
The mouse i use isnt anything high-end. 2000dpi, 5 buttons. Got it with a keyboard combo.

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
Sooooo I've been rocking a 10€ wireless Mouse/Keyboard combination over a strong year and about two months and it's pretty much starting to give up, especially the mouse's range seems to be decreasing and I'm moving towards my PC more and more each day (Oh and Windows hates wireless stuff apparently...)

TL;DR I hate my current stuff and need a new mouse. Now I need it to have a wire and durability. Now as I've always used cheap mouses and want to get a proper thing for the first time you are correct in assuming I have no clue what I'm doing. Does anyone have suggestions/tips, etc. to go about this?
Get the gx 79 bro.