Publicly Traded Youtube Channel

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I have created a youtube viewer reward system using a cryptocurrency called Ravencoin. On ravencoin you can create your own tokens of value based on whatever you like.

I tokenized my Youtube Channel and give away tokens to my viewers. These tokens on Ravencoin also have another special feature, dividends. This is what gives the tokens such tremendous value.

I give away my token to viewers, and whatever my channel earns each month I convert into Ravencoin and send it to the token holders as a dividend payment.

In order to earn this HAILKIRA token I have a point system. Comments from people are rewarded with 100 points, and each month the top point earners have theyre points erased and are given the token.

The points though dont just dissapear either, I convert them into another token called HAILKIRA/CASH. This token doesnt have any value until I stop distributing HAILKIRA tokens. I plan to only give away around 3000 of them.

After that, anything the channel earns above $30,000/month will be stored in a bank and be the value that HAILKIRA/CASH represents. It will kind of be a stablecoin that has the ability to grow in value.

Of course these tokens dont represent ownership of the channel, its not like a stock or a share. They are simply reward tokens that I promise to support.

This has been running now for 2 months, 5 people are now tokenholders, and in total collectively they have earned 10,500 Ravencoin (approx value $157)

If you want to see this in action just look me up, everything is totally transparent in my comments disscussion on my videos.

HailKiraTube

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Got to be careful of incentivising views/comments on YouTube but this sounds quite interesting :D Where does the $ value come from though do they get money from ads or something else?
Its a combination of things, I pay out whatever my video card mines, plus whatever the channel earns in a month from all the views across my channel. Some is from ads, but I also have given away a 6 month youtube premium subscription to the tokenholders.