Subscriber Milestone 500 Subscribers completed on my New channel

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
Hello, friends, Here i am for sharing my channel has achieved 500 subscribers within a 17 days of starting my new channel. I hope in future, i will get more achievements.

I love all friends here who supported me and shared those advice.

I wish all of you that you will do hard and smart work to grow your youtube channel. Be motivated and keep trying until you win.

Thankyou friends.

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
Wow awesome work on 500 subscribers! And you did that in 17 days? That's some crazy fast channel growth, congrats :)

Thanks for wishes. Well, i have done some keyword research, Youtube SEO, some adword ads and grow my watch time. Now 52% is search engine traffic, 35% is ads and 15% are from suggested traffic.

Socialblade future prediction is indicating 280,498 subscribers in 1 year...

I don't think that will happen, what do you say about it?

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
Incredible!! I'm impress that you got a following in that short amount of time, nice!

Don't say that, you might actually get that amount of subscribers; if not, surpass it entirely.

Reactions: Jaykumar T

Jaykumar T

Rising User
Dec 6, 2018
Incredible!! I'm impress that you got a following in that short amount of time, nice!

Don't say that, you might actually get that amount of subscribers; if not, surpass it entirely.

You are right my friend. Well, currently i am focusing on keyword relevancy and density for targeting one specific audience. I wish that i will fulfill my subscribers requirement.

I am doing face cam video. So, i am might shy or i have some fear on cam shooting. I will try my best in each time i shoot new video.

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
Hello, friends, Here i am for sharing my channel has achieved 500 subscribers within a 17 days of starting my new channel. I hope in future, i will get more achievements.

I love all friends here who supported me and shared those advice.

I wish all of you that you will do hard and smart work to grow your youtube channel. Be motivated and keep trying until you win.

Thankyou friends.
Awesome bro, keep up the great work