YouTube Ideas on how to grow niche channels?

shetookthekids

New User
Dec 11, 2018
YouTube
I pretty much just do edits of other youtubers to make it sound like theyre saying something theyre not, but I try to make it comedic, I have only done one so far and since its my first time it took me a couple hours, and I didnt get many views until I started posting it on random places, those who saw it liked it, so Id like to know if anyone knows how I could slowly grow a channel like this? or where to post stuff like this since reddit hasnt worked that much

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
you can make regular upload schedule which is important, make sure you focus on quality content and quantity, post your videos to social media (twitter, facebook etc..) so that your audience can interactive with you, and reply to comments on a regular basis.

remember be yourself and be happy. never give up.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I think it would be a good idea to look for something that is current or trending and create something unique or funny, as more people would likely be watching and searching for it and they may notice your video along the way.

Not sure if that would be acceptable as far as Fair Use doctrine is concerned but as long as it is transformative in nature I’m guessing YouTube won’t kick up a fuss over it.

I think it’s also important to remember that organic growth (in terms of a video gaining views all on its own) is probably one of the best ways for your channel to be noticed by people without you having to go and post your videos on social media and other sites every time you upload a new video. If you happen to like making videos about a certain subject, and people on YouTube are actively searching for the same thing, you may very well have struck gold.

Beyond that, you could upload more videos, I went to your channel and there’s only one video there at the time I visited.

Hope this helps.

shetookthekids

New User
Dec 11, 2018
YouTube
thanks for the advice, I definitely will take it into consideration, and Id upload more but I just want to know if anyone even finds my videos entertaining because I feel like theyre really funny but that doesnt mean everyone else will tbh

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
I pretty much just do edits of other youtubers to make it sound like theyre saying something theyre not, but I try to make it comedic, I have only done one so far and since its my first time it took me a couple hours, and I didnt get many views until I started posting it on random places, those who saw it liked it, so Id like to know if anyone knows how I could slowly grow a channel like this? or where to post stuff like this since reddit hasnt worked that much
If you want to u mind editing for me