Community Hello guys! 369

Flexibility

Rising User
Dec 9, 2018
YouTube
Hello dear forum members. :)
First of all, im so glad i found this community because it seems really nice and with much value.

Im 19 years old, i failed high school so im going the same year again and im working as a waiter.
My dream since i was a kid was to earn a living from internet and prove my parents and family that its possible to escape from the current life system which makes the worst out of people.

My dream is to get rich from internet so i can secure my family as a #1 priority, and then just chase my dreams to pursue my music producer dream. :)

My hobby is being present, and because of that i do not watch TV, i try to be minimum on social networks and to minimaly waste my time and use it best way possible.

I joined this community not just because i want to promote my content, but before i registered i watched some threads and members, you really do have a nice, chill and friendly community here which i would like to be part of <3

My channel will be full of flexible content, from gaming and sports to cooking and parodies. I currently have 2 videos only and 0 subscribers. I hope that some day i will have a quality channel and quality content which will make people happy!!!

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, welcome to the forum.
I've always found it to be a welcoming community, take a peek around.
If you're looking for any special advice, let us know.