Gaming Spyro Reignited Let's Play

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Hey everyone,

Just letting everyone know that I will be uploading a new let's play series on my channel - Spyro the Dragon let's play.
It will be up starting tomorrow morning 21/11/2018 (Aus EST) any and all support/views/likes/comments feedback is much appreciated.
The link to the first episode is listed below:

Last edited:

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
I never really played the original trilogy as I didn't have my own PSone. Borrowed a PSone and the game from my cousin for a while and loved the original game. It's been soooooo much fun.
So many games are getting remake nowadays, i am especially happy that Warcraft 3 will come as reforged next summer. I really wish they remake Soul Reaver series tho..

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
I have a fresh unopened copy sitting on my desk. My PS4 comes tomorrow. Can't wait!

(ps, a tip: do you use audacity? You can use it to remove background noise if you do any sort of post-edits instead of a straight raw upload)

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Lexan - I hope they keep remaking games for modern consoles. I know not everybody enjoys them but there is something I find interesting about an older game having new life. I have not Played the soul reaver series so I may have to check that our very soon. What is it that you enjoy the most about that game?

SparktheYoshi - Have fun with the game. It has been an absolute blast!!! And thank you for the feedback. I currently record directly through OBS with the audio and video being the one file. I have been playing around with different options and when I have time during my work holidays I would like to attempt different approaches to creating content. May try having isolated audio from mic during that break.

also... part 2 (which was a re-record because I stupidly deleted some videos somehow.....)

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Lexan - I hope they keep remaking games for modern consoles. I know not everybody enjoys them but there is something I find interesting about an older game having new life. I have not Played the soul reaver series so I may have to check that our very soon. What is it that you enjoy the most about that game?
Its the puzzles and the story man. And overall epicness of the game imo. I still remember some scenes to this day!