YouTube i will never get to 100 subs

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
because i really want to get there and Reach my goal by the end of the year
and i really wanna see my Channel and plus after i took a break i only have about like 4 videos
and to this day the most videos i Posted in 1 month was april so i hope i can break that Record this month
if i can because i Normally Upload 3 or 2 times in 1 month.
and i have some videos like 2 or 4 that are on the drawing Board as well.

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
My channel was made in April 2016 and started uploaded July 23rd 2016. I just continuously posted content on my channel to get 1.2k. It's about consistently uploading and building your fan base.

You'll get 100 subs by December, promise me :)

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
My channel was made in April 2016 and started uploaded July 23rd 2016. I just continuously posted content on my channel to get 1.2k. It's about consistently uploading and building your fan base.

You'll get 100 subs by December, promise me :)
i think i used to had a Fanbase where like there were like 6% of ppl Now Only are Subscribed it Used to be 30%
but i took a Break for 3 weeks and almost a month and yeah now However the content i make is original so thats why i don't get a lot subs as much but however i normally supposed to be posting mon tus wed sat but currently i this week i wont have anything besides sat
because i did not Edit the video in time because on my pc it takes a while to render in Premiere over Vegas since my Recent videos have only been made in Premiere and i Quote lost my fanbase so yeah Nowever in 2016 i was a lets play Channel i Stopped at the end of 2016.

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
i think i used to had a Fanbase where like there were like 6% of ppl Now Only are Subscribed it Used to be 30%
but i took a Break for 3 weeks and almost a month and yeah now However the content i make is original so thats why i don't get a lot subs as much but however i normally supposed to be posting mon tus wed sat but currently i this week i wont have anything besides sat
because i did not Edit the video in time because on my pc it takes a while to render in Premiere over Vegas since my Recent videos have only been made in Premiere and i Quote lost my fanbase so yeah Nowever in 2016 i was a lets play Channel i Stopped at the end of 2016.

I use Filmora to edit my videos as it's easy to edit videos but it does cost a lot to buy. I try my best to upload frequently, but balancing school, family and youtube together doesn't help it.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I use Filmora to edit my videos as it's easy to edit videos but it does cost a lot to buy. I try my best to upload frequently, but balancing school, family and youtube together doesn't help it.
well of course but then i sometimes forget to post or don't have Anytime to post Since if i Wanna Get that video out in the
Same day before 12:00 am

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
yh, i hate that as well.
yeah and also i think like because of my pc is low end i cant render in 1080p but also if i render in 720p it Doesn't take me long to edit
And it takes Forever even just to Edit in 720p 30 but hey its easier to edit overnight.

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
yeah and also i think like because of my pc is low end i cant render in 1080p but also if i render in 720p it Doesn't take me long to edit
And it takes Forever even just to Edit in 720p 30 but hey its easier to edit overnight.

my pc isn't good, but it surprisingly edits well.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
my pc isn't good, but it surprisingly edits well.
mine Isn't good but to edit 720p 30 in premiere it Takes like all day and 720p 29.99 like 4hrs for some reason but Hey.
And i don't know how long 1080p 30 takes tho i might try to render something in 1080p 30.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I see you're at 98 subs. Only 2 off.
how am i at 98 if i didn't post since like last monday like wut.[DOUBLEPOST=1543072177][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stay positive, Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is being a successful YouTuber.
of course Rome was built in a day also when i made the original post i had almost 90 subs now i have 90 subs
and also i didn't post for a week for reasons that i didn't have time to post during this week.

Last edited:

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
how am i at 98 if i didn't post since like last monday like wut.
Check your YouTube Creator Studio dashboard, channel front page, and even the live subscriber count on Social Blade.

You’ll likely notice that all three may show slightly different subscriber counts. Not sure why this happens, could be differences in how often they update your stats.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Check your YouTube Creator Studio dashboard, channel front page, and even the live subscriber count on Social Blade.

You’ll likely notice that all three may show slightly different subscriber counts. Not sure why this happens, could be differences in how often they update your stats.
yeah idk either cuz on yt dashboard it Takes a Minute to Update how may Subs u Have.