Subscriber Milestone 92 subs after being stuck on 89 subs for while

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
we got to 90 subs yep and finally we are so close to 100 subs its crazy and i think we are going to reach 100 subs by late December but i just Cant Believe it tho its crazy like i remember when i only had 60 subs and now 90 its crazy and i Only have 4 videos after my Break and im like im Taking Wins right now.
lets hope im past 100 subs in 2019.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Congrats for 90 subs. Only 8 subs off from 100, and then you can get yourself a custom URL!
i didn't know at 100 subs i can get a custom url well at least i know that since i cant wait
until i can change my channel url.

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
well its also crazy that im almost at 100 subs and im like so in early 2019 i Could be at 100 subs or over 100 subs or
Even and this isn't really a Possibly 1k.

One tip on how to gain subs quickly is to upload consistently, put in a few jokes in most videos to attract new subs and to have a few videos that are interactive with subscribers like Q&A's, etc.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
One tip on how to gain subs quickly is to upload consistently, put in a few jokes in most videos to attract new subs and to have a few videos that are interactive with subscribers like Q&A's, etc.
i really wont do a q&a until i Actually Have a Active fanbase off ppl watching and i really don't throw Jokes in Every video
But in or two Videos i do i really i Only post mon sat tho im supposed to post mon wed sat or sun.