Solved Is Position Music no longer with Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I noticed that Position Music has changed a fair bit. It doesn't even have the "Sign in with Freedom!" thing anymore. And their site is no longer on the dashboard. So I don't know if that means that the music I have can be used anymore.

When I got unlinked from Freedom, I've been getting claims from them on some of my videos. I thought that once I get partnered again, maybe the claims would go away, just like they used to before. But if they are no longer with Freedom, then maybe that won't happen, and I'd have to remove the tracks just to monetize my videos.

Reactions: LW

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Indurok!

Freedom! still has the same contract with Position Music though the offered services have moved to a different site called UzerMusic. Visit https://uzermusic.com and log in with your Freedom! Account. Do note that they might take some time (1-2 working days from my experience) to approve your account, you will receive an email when that happens though.

As for the claims if the videos were uploaded with Position/Uzer Music while you were in the network just shoot an email to support and they will ask Position Music to revoke the claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrazyK Gaming
Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Hey Indurok!

Freedom! still has the same contract with Position Music though the offered services have moved to a different site called UzerMusic. Visit https://uzermusic.com and log in with your Freedom! Account. Do note that they might take some time (1-2 working days from my experience) to approve your account, you will receive an email when that happens though.

As for the claims if the videos were uploaded with Position/Uzer Music while you were in the network just shoot an email to support and they will ask Position Music to revoke the claims.
What if they were uploaded after I was unlinked? Because those are the videos with the claims.

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Hey Indurok!

Seems to me that, unlike Position Music, UzerMusic doesn't have certain tracks that Freedom! users can use. I suppose we can use any of the music on the site?

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.