Community Why we need views

BYERA 12

New User
Oct 13, 2018
YouTube
Hey guys, so most of us wonder why we need views on youtube. Here is why. First off as a content creator you need someone to watch your content, two: You need feedback to better yourself and one can't give feedback without watching else it's not Legit. And to leave nothing behind, Monetization. If you are looking to get in some ad-sense money, you need views to get there. 10,000 to be exact. Hope this helped someone. Thank you for your time. Much love Freedom Peeps

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
That's so very true! Although I think they changed the thing about the 10k views to 4k hours watched of your channel in the past year. But still, you only get watch time with views so your tips still apply

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
Hey guys, so most of us wonder why we need views on youtube. Here is why. First off as a content creator you need someone to watch your content, two: You need feedback to better yourself and one can't give feedback without watching else it's not Legit. And to leave nothing behind, Monetization. If you are looking to get in some ad-sense money, you need views to get there. 10,000 to be exact. Hope this helped someone. Thank you for your time. Much love Freedom Peeps
Thanks

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
You don't need 10,000 views to get your channel monetized. It's 1,000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the last year last I checked.