Gaming The Twitchy Road

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Well everyone its been a great run so far and Im just starting down the twitch path. There are reason for moving my streams to Twitch, first being the most obvious is MY PC seems to handle my games better on twitch. I ran test and I have better frame status than on YouTube, I know I have a lot of subscribers on there, and dont worry I'm not closing it. Im just moving streams to Twitch. Next was features, and easier to handle the site. Stream labs seems to work better with Twitch. Im currently in the process of working on a schedule to be on both terms with everyone. If you want you can visit the channel page and have a look to see.

Channel here - https://www.twitch.tv/gamingfrieslive

Currently running Resident Evil 4 Normal Difficulty Walkthrough. I will be streaming horror games till after Halloween, then I will be working on projects on the channel to get thing more organized and more fun for everyone to enjoy. I still working on more of the major projects, the Zombie Survival Fallout New Vegas and the Evil Run as well. I working on Skyrim as well.

So far I think streaming through Twitch and exporting to YouTube will be easier to keep track of as well as capiture some of the greated moments live.

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
all sounds awesome man, and only normal difficulty lol well hope it goes great for you and i will defo pop in the stream when i see it if you are playing res4

Reactions: FrenchFryGaming

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
all sounds awesome man, and only normal difficulty lol well hope it goes great for you and i will defo pop in the stream when i see it if you are playing res4
I will be Live at 8pm EST tonight. I forgot that you have to beat normal mode in order to get the other events like pro mode and seprate ways. All of them will be complete eventually. just not all together