FFF Halloween's almost here

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another great FFF, as you can tell by the title Halloween is almost upon us, and I have to say I am not excited in the least. I did however see the newest Halloween film, but nevertheless I have an article to write, so here goes nothing.

Announcements

Just a little personal announcement from me really here, for those of you who took in interest in my previous 'Advice Needed Moving Soon' thread, I would like you to know I am all settled into my new place now, so YAY.

Also did you know, on this day in 1864 the Union Army emerged victorious in the Battle of Cedar Creek, durin the American Civil War.

Lastly to help get into the spirit of Halloween, I shall also be holding a forum wide competition. All you need to do is upload a Halloween themed picture that you make yourself (so no cheating), and the best one wins £20. These pictures will be judged based on originality and spook factor, so feel free to go crazy.

Achievements Time

Here's a quick roundup of memorable threads

Let's all give a quick round of applause to @Deathlake for achieving 7130 watch time minutes in one month, which is a crazy amount if you think about it, and truly worth celebrating. If you would like to do so they why not wonder over to the thread - HERE

Whilst we do that why not also give celebration to @Earl Allard for reaching 1,400 subscribers, very impressive especially as they have only been doing YouTube for little over a year. Always great to see that a content creator is not only growing but also enjoying what they are doing. If you would like to share the love then why not do so - HERE

Oh and why not finish it off with a celebration of @KrazyK Gaming achieving 500 video uploads, which is a staggering amount and just shows the dedication and hard work that they must of went through. To leave a positive message why not see - HERE

Call To Collab

Unfortunately the forums seems a little devoid of ongoing collaborations at the minute, and was rather hoping that we could band together and change that. It's always nice to see content creators helping each other out, be that with graphics, commentary, videos ideas, or even starring in each others videos. So why don't we all try to get something going. If you don't know how to, or would like to participate then head on over - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!