Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I will now!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

AimerGamer

New User
Sep 10, 2018
YouTube
I have a youtube channel called AimerGamer (Check out the link in my profile) i make gaming videos but the problem is i have very little amounts of subscribers and my channel is really small. I would love if you guys would mind checking out my channel or even subscribing. I also want to mention my friend who does Gaming too. Check her channel by going to my channel > Channels > Mar-D

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome! When starting out don't focus/worry too much on gaining subscribers, the main thing you need is to start gaining views and making content the best that you can. After a while subscribers will follow :) The more views you get the more YouTube will help by placing your video in search and also others suggested videos.

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
I have a youtube channel called AimerGamer (Check out the link in my profile) i make gaming videos but the problem is i have very little amounts of subscribers and my channel is really small. I would love if you guys would mind checking out my channel or even subscribing. I also want to mention my friend who does Gaming too. Check her channel by going to my channel > Channels > Mar-D
Welcome to Freedom friend, it nice to see a fellow gamer and anime person as well

Reactions: Hiếu Đinh Văn