GFX Request In Need of a New Banner and Profile Picture

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
I like to take a moment of your time, and think you for viewing this request I have. I have been working on many things such as streaming and getting a legit schedule to stream with, which i did it. But I am in need a new profile Icon and banner to be a bit more fun for the games. Bear with me cause I was thinking about it a lot. I know if be hard to do... But..

I was wondering if anyone can turn me into a anthro fox with orange and white fur, blue eyes, with a bit of nice hair. For the Banner piece I was thinking having him surrounded by friends and playing a game together. I know its a lot to ask, but I really through about it a lot. the other characters in the banner playing the game with me can be any fur colors you want, as for the game console Im thing something random.

Let me know, if you want we can just do the profile picture first and go from there so its not to much on you.

FrenchFryGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
YouTube
SecretFrenchFry
Hello, id love to take this task on with you ^^
Thanks so much, its a prayer answered lol. I have tried so many areas for this request and ran into dead ends. I was both nervous about it and such. But the first thing I was thinking was my profile picture was going to need a overhaul. I wanted to have it look like a anthro male fox with orange and white fur. and just a smile, and blue eyes. with arms crossed

The banner idea Im still throwing idea out for it