DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey there! I've have a Discord group for a tabletop style RPG which I'm planning to eventually stream. If anyone is interested and wants to be either a player, a GM (Game Master), or switch (meaning you switch between the 2 depending on whose turn it is that day), then please let me know. Currently there's just me and 4 others (5 people total). We're willing to accept others into the group if they're interested. (Every game needs a max number of players. The one I'm the GM for will only be for 5 players... not including me the GM)

• WHERE I STREAM: Twitch (it's linked on my profile in the "signature" section)
  • WHEN I STREAM: every Saturday & Sunday starting around 1pm Eastern (EST). However, the RPG I'll be running can start pretty much any time we (me and the roleplayer) are all ready
  • DO YOU HAVE TO STREAM/RECORD AS WELL? This is optional. I will be streaming our sessions but you don't have to if you don't want to. That is up to you.
  • WHAT KIND OF TABLETOP RPG? The game I'm running is a TOONS game (yes TOONS is a real tabletop RPG game/gamebook). However, if someone else plans to start their own, they can decide what kind of tabletop game it'll be (TOONS, Dungeons&Dragons 5th edition, PathFinder 3.5e, Fallout Equestria, etc, etc)
  • If you want any more info OR if you are interested and would like to join, just let me know and PM me what your Discord is (must include the name, the #, and the 4 digits. otherwise I won't be able to add/invite you on Discord. It MUST be like this example: {username}#0000)
  • WHAT YOU NEED: Just need to have Discord and at least a somewhat decent mic and/or headset so we can communicate with you better
  • NOTE 1: You WILL have to be at least 16 years of age of older (mainly because some of what some of us say in my streams aren't meant for younger people)
  • NOTE 2: Before anyone asks, no the site we'll be using is NOT mobile friendly (tried it already myself. the mobile app doesn't seem to work for most people). So you WILL require a PC in order to join. Sorry