YouTube i feel like my channel is dieing

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I watched 2 of your videos, about a minute of each. First thing I noticed was that you're content seemed to be similar to a youtuber who was popular a couple years ago. His name was Leafy, and he would trash other youtubers and people in popculture, while having some video game footage in the background, throwing in some slick edits throughout the video. I would revamp the content you create. Every youtuber has to do this at some point. Very few start making content and hit gold right off the bat. I've had to revamp my content numerous times throughut the past 3 years I've been doing youtube; it wasn't until last year at this time that my channel actually started to grow. my point, take some time, focus on the type of content you want t create, make it the highest possible quality that you can. Good thumbnails, great content, stellar SEO-- these factors will help grow your channel and help you get views, which in turn, should motivate you to keep making videos consistently.

Good luck!

Reactions: LW and Novi Giants

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I watched 2 of your videos, about a minute of each. First thing I noticed was that you're content seemed to be similar to a youtuber who was popular a couple years ago. His name was Leafy, and he would trash other youtubers and people in popculture, while having some video game footage in the background, throwing in some slick edits throughout the video. I would revamp the content you create. Every youtuber has to do this at some point. Very few start making content and hit gold right off the bat. I've had to revamp my content numerous times throughut the past 3 years I've been doing youtube; it wasn't until last year at this time that my channel actually started to grow. my point, take some time, focus on the type of content you want t create, make it the highest possible quality that you can. Good thumbnails, great content, stellar SEO-- these factors will help grow your channel and help you get views, which in turn, should motivate you to keep making videos consistently.

Good luck!
well i mean my videos only a little bit have similarities to leafy but my format is using gameplay with audio and music so also considering i used to use pictures and gifs back in 2016 so but my thumbnails aren't bad its just i don't wanna change them because like idk i can even change them because idk whats to change now however my video before the jojo siwa video i actually talk abt literally anything but also "considering 2years ago i also did lets plays and stopped until 2017". and also to me at this point i don't even think i could my content at all because i might lose even more views so.