Service Request LOOKING TO REVAMP MY CHANNEL

WarSlippers Tv

Rising User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Warslipperstv
my youtube channel has always just been focused around mine craft i think my name is pretty special and i would like to make the name warslippers more of a product im looking for people the can help me with a new intro profile picture and banner for my channel Im looking for professional work only I will only pay for professional work.

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
my youtube channel has always just been focused around mine craft i think my name is pretty special and i would like to make the name warslippers more of a product im looking for people the can help me with a new intro profile picture and banner for my channel Im looking for professional work only I will only pay for professional work.
Hello! I can do this for you. I am a professional graphic designer and indeed by me you will have to pay, id love to help you out!! ^^

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
do you have any previous work that i can see thank you :)
Indeed you can!! ^^ you can either visit my youtube channel to see some of my work, but you can also visit my website at: austincreates.otakuclan.com

I am still working on the website, but it does give a general idea of all the things ive already done