Gaming Hello everyone. I'm here to present my channel to you all! :D

Dark Sage GAMING

New User
Aug 22, 2018
YouTube
DarkSag59190916
First thing I wanna say, if my English was not good so please sympathize for me, cuz I come from Asia :):):)

I'm at here today with a wish to become a Friendly Gamer to everybody :D:D:D. I'm so glad to be a part of Freedom, Game is almost my life (and my PC is my wife lol). In the future I'll try my best to make the most entertaining contents about... maybe every kind of Games (mostly is Horror, Scary with Reaction, especially Rage games I hope, haha). But now I have a little bit trouble about money (facepalm), so I still haven't bought a Micro for recording voice yet :oops:, and for now I'm playing Walkthrough with No Commentary only :(:(:(, I'll try to find a Micro asap to be able to contact with you guys. Besides that, if you still like my Walkthrough, please leave a like, comment & subscribe for my channel, I appreciate that so much.

P/s: I'm now playing WE HAPPY FEW, an action-steal & survival with a little bit mystery game, story about, um, maybe England after World War II, when everyone falls into the fake happy emotions with a kind of drug called JOY (you can read the preview at Wikipedia). The game is quite interesting and I hope you can watch it!

After this, I'll intent to play The Walking Dead Final Season, don't know if I can find a Micro for that but I'll try!

I'm just a new, so please I'm so need your ideas to make my channel grow up! And if you want to see me play your favorite games in the future, you can comment its name below, I'll consider about that! :p:p:p

THANK YOU FOR COMING, FRIENDS! ;););)

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Well hey there! Welcome to the freedom! family, I hope you have a great time here. Woo your gonna play the Walking Dead final season? That means I'll be one of your audience :)