FFF A new Friday, a new face in the FFF?

How was LW's first FFF?

• Wait, there was a difference?

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Good

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Get this guy off the front page!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Welcome to the 75th FFF and my first one! I hope I'll be able to live up to the high quality standards that Nerd, Zeke and Crazylawrence have kept this series to ever since it started, let me know what to improve on in the comments! Sorry for the slight delay...​

~~~ What do you think? ~~~

What should you call your fans?
A lot of YouTubers around the site have started giving out punny names to their supporters, but are they really needed? Should you do them and if so what names should you give out? @tovah asked this question and it's a really interesting topic! Join the discussion here!

Being Subscriber-botted against your will?
@avrona must have had quite the shock waking up to 1.1k Subscribers more just to find out someone has sub-botted them... Especially now that YouTube is cracking down on this type of abuse more and more each day, what should he (or anyone experiencing this) do? Leave your suggestions here!

~~~ Milestones! ~~~

Getting a different shoutout
@MrBlank has created such a great cinematic that a Ubisoft Community Manager found it and gave it some exposure! See the thread here to find the video!

~~~ Collaborate differently ~~~

Beatles Tribute Band looking for a Member
As strange as this may sound it does look like an interesting and different Collaboration opportunity! Do you have a british accent and feel like you'd be fit for this? Get collaborating!

Something for everyone!
Do you need an Editor, photographer, voice actor,... anything? @Jarrett Fulton is offering quite a lot of services here, definitely take a look if you need something for your channel!

~~~ Fun Fact ~~~
upload_2018-7-20_23-59-51.png

The Freedom! Forums have reached 60.000 Registered Members! Numbers are boring so here's a Stadium that can fit 60 000 People!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited: