Service Request Need a Video Editor(will pay)

DatAntonioDude

Respected User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Hey all, I am looking for someone to help me edit my youtube videos. I am working almost full time and that leaves little time to edit and upload videos, but with help, I'm hoping to be more consistent with my uploads. I am not exactly great at editing myself but I'm hoping that someone could maybe try to edit similarily to the videos I have on my channel. Although if there are ways you think that the editing could be improved then, by all means, go for it. The type of videos that I am looking to be edited will be similar to this.
. I am up for paying whoever can edit for me, it won't be very much because ho ho I am poor. I am not looking for anyone professional, just decent enough. Maybe send me some of your work so I can see what you've got to offer.

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hello I'm willing to help you ... I can edit 6-7 videos per month for you for FREE, i love editing videos and would love to help you .... I'm in the middle of creating my channel but if you PM me i can send you a view samples of videos i've editing previously.