more then one facebook page?

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
What are your guys stance on having more then one brand facebook page, do you see it as good or bad move?
How many do you have and do on each one. Any of you place small clips directly to facebook with a link to the full version in the description box?

Eg deathlakes answer:
For several years I had one Facebook page " Deathlake" and just shove all the links form each you tube channel eg: art, vlogs, contortion-ism, Asmr, video games, hair and beauty. Where as the "photos" have only been artwork.

Been thinking of having my original "Deathlake" facebook page to focus only on art and animation. Where as a separate page that has everything thats not art related eg vlogs, gaming and what not.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Personally id keep it all in one, if you want to do a variety of content then just do it.

People will also find it easier to follow when there is just one page.​

Freeman123

Rising User
Mar 31, 2019
Mostly old people like parents are on fb, other social media is in the forefront. fb does not seem to get many more views at all. That is just my personal experience. Even if you have a ton of friends, most of them are busy doing their on fb posts and whatnot.

May I wish you well in your endeavor,

Freeman

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Mostly old people like parents are on fb, other social media is in the forefront. fb does not seem to get many more views at all. That is just my personal experience. Even if you have a ton of friends, most of them are busy doing their on fb posts and whatnot.

May I wish you well in your endeavor,

Freeman
Thank you, I end up creating a second page. It actually improved the engagement for my art page having it all separate.