Solved payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
ok so we know this is bin talked with but here's the bigger question. you guys say you never bin payed for this month... my question is this... if this months payment we never see for a solid 3 month wait. then why is the one that's be done 3 months back not paid to us yet? not like we are asking for this months pay now... thought this is the real reason as to why we have a 3 month wait.... to not have this silly mess up.[DOUBLEPOST=1530763817][/DOUBLEPOST]you can't just say this is a problem with youtube not paying you guys up. like 3 months wait? and now the alarms are going off? lmao come on man.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not sure what else you expect Freedom to say in regards to this matter. There was a delay with processing the payments as YT hadn't sent over the money promptly - as far as I am aware. There is always a delay with payments but every partner is aware and agrees to that when joining Freedom, again not sure how to expand upon this any more

Upvote 0

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
i'm just
Not sure what else you expect Freedom to say in regards to this matter. There was a delay with processing the payments as YT hadn't sent over the money promptly - as far as I am aware. There is always a delay with payments but every partner is aware and agrees to that when joining Freedom, again not sure how to expand upon this any more
i'm just getting at the point that freedom does a 2 month wait as well is what i'm getting at. so for the people who don't mind the 3 month wait you would think this would not have bin the case for this problem.

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
i'm just getting at the point that freedom does a 2 month wait as well
Just to clarify I am pretty sure that 2 months wait is for youtube to process the ad sales and provide freedom with the accurate data instead of estimates for how much each partner made in terms of revenue.

So the delay is a delay and the 2 months wait is unrelated to this conversation as far as I can see.

Upvote 0

Magikarp Films

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
not sure how it's not related to this is what i'm getting at. how was this not spotted for people who do wait the full 3 month? would this not be easy to see is what i'm getting at since they offer a 2 month wait. you would think they would have seen this coming is all for people waiting that extra month.[DOUBLEPOST=1530826794][/DOUBLEPOST]again not mad at this just. i think there should be more of an alert out for the freedom family if something like this happen. i did ask support on the 25th and they came back with the "it's going to show up on the end of the month". then this happens... all i'm liking to see is why this was not spotted or at the most mailed to the freedom members for a heads up vsing a "oh btw youtube messed up"....[DOUBLEPOST=1530827063][/DOUBLEPOST]in blunt "what did they miss that made them not see this coming when they had a solid extra month"... it's nice to just get a email saying this month will be set back vsing me questioning at the end of the month to a support group stating i was just needing to wait at the end of the month is all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.