Gaming new member just starting up

st3althy

New User
Sep 13, 2017
YouTube
Hi, new to this so still getting to grips with everything my channel which is primarily focused on gaming well mainly csgo for now but wanting to open up and start building up my games and videos and maby a little bit of streaming as well, my channel will be mainly focused on gaming but will be opening up to a bit of new paths to go down and try out
check my channel and subscribe, i'd really appreciate it :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums(We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Bris Cloud

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2017
YouTube
Hey bro im new to , what games you Play the most ?

Hi, new to this so still getting to grips with everything my channel which is primarily focused on gaming well mainly csgo for now but wanting to open up and start building up my games and videos and maby a little bit of streaming as well, my channel will be mainly focused on gaming but will be opening up to a bit of new paths to go down and try out

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom!

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome to the forums and it's fabulous community.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forum, you'll fit in nice here.
Don't forget to hit up the collab if you want to find fellow CSGO players.