Gaming LambeauGames

LambeauGames

New User
Jun 19, 2018
Hyrule
YouTube
Hey there! I am LambeauGames, a gamer, and an aspiring creator!
I am a 15-year-old from the ancient, cheese-filled land of Wisconsin.
I heard about Freedom! a few years ago when I saw a video about it and I thought "HMMMM... THIS SOUNDS PRETTY COOL."
This may sound bad, but the main reason that I joined the forums is to help me further spread my content throughout the YouTube community.
Outside of YouTube, I enjoy gaming. I also enjoy swimming and have always had an odd attachment to the water.
The template told me to include my favorite food. For those who care, my favorite food is pizza.
I started YouTube so I could have an outlet to show my creations to the world, but also to make people happy and enjoy themselves for a bit.
My channel is home to mainly minecraft gameshows, such as a recreation of Survivor. It also has gaming streams and other videos mixed in there. I tend to upload at least once a week.
The dream is eventually to grow from creating minecraft gameshows on my small channel and eventually grow to be a gameshow host for an actual show.
So now I am here in the Freedom! forums, here to hopefully help myself make my dream a reality.

~ Parker / Lambeau

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Having an actual dream set on becoming a gameshow host is awesome, and I hope Freedom! will be one step to getting you to that goal.